Monday, March 17, 2008

Running

I have a lot of friends that love to run and....well....I have never found it a bit interesting or appealing. They have been bugging me to just try it and they even found a program for me called "Couch to 5k". I've decided to give it a try and started it today. WOW.....I didn't know so much of my body could jiggle like that!! It was quite disgusting, actually. Even though it hurt to jiggle so much I'm going to keep at it and see what happens. Here's the site if you're interested in the running program:

Couch to 5k

2 comments:

  1. Jiggle away! I have never liked running, not on the treadmill or on the road. Ill have to check out the program, maybe it makes running fun, but I have found it to be boring! Maybe running with kids is different, who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like to run too - but when I'm in better shape! I was on the treadmill last week and your post made me laugh cause I felt the same way. I was jiggling in places I never knew I could jiggle... I'm going to check out the site too cause one of these years I really want to do a 10K!

    ReplyDelete