Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi I'm Carina.

Hi I'm Carina! I'm married to Josh who is cousins with Heather, Corries, Brian (married to Shannon), and well about everybody else on this site. I certainly could stand to lose 10 pounds, but probably more important to me is feeling really healthy and (I know this sounds weird) relaxed. I'm a bit of a workaholic...

So I'm about where Shannon is now 138, but I really only would like to be 130. I think 8 lbs is reasonable for me:). You go Shannon for trying for 120 lb!

I started a night yoga video at night 2 months ago. It's only 20 minutes before I go to bed and it is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I don't have the same back pain (although I am sitting in front of the computer just as much as before) and I feel better. I also started doing a 20 minute 80s Denise Austin video called Super Stomachs I got 8 years ago. For me, I know the key is small amounts of time to exercise and a certain time a day (yoga before bed at 10:30 pm and Super Stomachs at 8pm when Siri goes to bed- or sometimes she does it with me lol). If I try to plan to do a 1 hour video things always get messed up and I get really discouraged.

Love this blog! Hope it motivates me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragment, Carina! I am really second guessing myself on the 120 though!

    ReplyDelete