Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm so sore

I started Body for Life on Monday and I'm so sore! It will be nice when the soreness is gone! I put together a swingset yesterday and all the up and down and movement about killed me. But the swingset is up and the kids are SO happy about it.

I've also started to count calories... I've never done that before but I found a great website that stated something I already knew but wasn't really paying attention to:

"See, the single most important factor in getting your weight to do exactly what you want it to do is calorie intake. Not fat, not carbs, not certain foods. It's calories. Whether your goal is weight loss, weight gain or just maintaining your current weight, the one factor playing the biggest role in making this happen is the number of calories you are eating. This isn't an opinion or a diet fad. This is the proven science of the human body. "

That is found at this website: http://www.acaloriecounter.com/

So since I started paying more attention to calories I can already see a difference on the scale. Not only that but I'm eating small things throughout the day so it's not like I'm starving myself.

1 comment: