Saturday, March 29, 2008

DAY THREE Mastercleanse

Well I'm on my third day and about ready for it to be over. I felt more hungry today than the first two days but the juice really does quench the hunger pretty quickly. I drank more juice today - probably 8 cups and am looking forward to tea-time.

My energy level is pretty normal. I don't take naps too often and don't feel the need to take a nap even now.

After the salt water drink this morning I ended up going to the bathroom 3 different times. That stuff is nasty to drink and I'm so glad once it's over.

I've had a headache since last night but I think it's cause I started my period. It's one of those hormone headaches.

I am seriously in disbelief that I've only been drinking lemonade for 3 days straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment