Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NEW WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT!!!

So I've lost 44 lbs since Sadie's been born and although it's been consistent I'm so impatient! In the 4 months I've been working out I've consistently lost 10 lbs a month. I've got 36 more lbs to go but I REALLY want it off NOW! :)

I'm loving the Body for Life workout and have been waking up at 6 am every morning 6 days a week. What I need though is a little extra boost and I think I've found it.

Rich was contacted by a guy about a new revolution in weight loss called FORM. It's a pill that you swallow with a glass of water before a meal and it absorbs the water and actually fills up your stomach so you feel full and eat less. It sounds really simple and I've seen the demonstrations and they speak for themselves.

With the studies, etc people can lose 3-4 lbs a week which is WHAT I WANT! Instead of losing the weight in 5 months I can lose it in 2 or so...

So I signed up and am awaiting my samples. WHOOHOO! It's free to sign up the entire month of July but after that it's $29.00. This will explode in August and September so now is a good time to get in.

We all know how much money is spent in weight loss products... when I heard about this one and quickly mentally compared it to some of the big ones out there (Alli, Gastric Bypass, Stomach bands, etc, etc) I felt it was going to be the next BIG THING.

I will definitely be posting my results. I'm excited!!!

Email me for more info: heather@wirelesshut.net

No comments:

Post a Comment