Saturday, July 12, 2008

Want a Sample?

I'm so excited for those of you who have signed up! Are you looking as forward to when this stuff becomes available as I am? :)

I especially think you're smart for taking advantage of becoming a customer while it's free to sign up!

I've been sending out samples to those who have asked me for them and I still have some left. If you're interested in trying one please email me at heather@wirelesshut.net . I'll mail out the samples until I run out. It's really worth it to try it and see for yourself how well it works. I've said it once and I'll say it again that this product will sell itself... NOT HARD to promote a weight loss tool that works.

Lena - thanks for posting about Beachbody!!! Will you post your sign up link too? If any of you have ever seen those shows promoting Ab Jam, Turbo Jam, etc then that's what Beachbody is. They've only recently made it available for people to make money on the whole idea of a support system and teamwork in exercise. I love it! You have portion control help and exercise help - the perfect combination for a healthy lifestyle.

Just FYI, Lena is one of my greatest friends ever and the funny thing is that although she is from Laie also, we met here in Lehi, Utah! God wanted us to eventually meet and I'm so, so glad we finally did! Lena went to my same elementary school all the way over in Hawaii the same exact time I did and we never knew each other till now. We're having a great time working out in the mornings trying to incorporate a healthier lifestyle into our busy mom lifestyle. I've introduced her to Body for Life and FORM she's introduced me to a variety of Beachbody workout DVD's that keep our workouts from EVER being dull! Life is great when you have great friends, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment