Monday, July 28, 2008

This is a hijack!

Sorry to hijack this blog, Heather! I couldn't find emails for either you or Julianna and just wanted to make sure you both (and anyone else who wants to come) knew about Digi Scrap night on Thursday (July 31st at 6:30pm at my house). Just email me! I also posted it on the family website.

In other news, I actually have done something to try to start losing weight. I am now on a point system to help motivate me. I get 2 points a day for no sugar and 3 points for 30 minutes of exercise. I have been keeping track with a friend and in about 6 months, if we reach our goal we will go on a fun trip. It's good motivation and fun to do it with a friend. Plus it addresses the things I really need to do...stop eating 10 cookies at once and getting stronger through exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment