Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IT WORKS!

I'm really excited about this new pill! I got my sample packs in and took one last night for the first time. I took it right before dinner and it was so cool to sit down and not feel very hungry! I didn't finish my meal and went to bed several hours later completely satisfied.

I even sent Rich off with the older kids to get icecream and didn't even want any. It was to Maggie Moo's too - where they have the best chocolate marshmellow icecream ever.

I wish I had more of the stuff because the samples I do have I want to use to show people how it works. I don't have that many. In the meantime, I will anxiously await the arrival of product in AUGUST...

FYI - this stuff is amazing and with the weightloss industry as big as it is I'm serious about signing up while it's free the entire month of July. There is nothing remotely comparable in the market and so I expect this is going to just BLOW UP in the upcoming months.

Sign up while it's free here:

https://www.myo3world.com/8510045

OH - and I might add that they also have available a meal replacement shake to help with the weightloss and it's by FAR the BEST TASTING meal replacement shake I've ever had... and that's usually how I lose pregnancy weight whether it's from Costco shakes, Slimfast, or other ones. This one called FIXX is tasty and it kept my hunger at bay till after lunchtime! Hopefully this will cause my snacking problem to GO AWAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment