Sunday, July 27, 2008

WEIGHT LOSS QUOTES

We never repent of having eaten too little.
- Thomas Jefferson

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet.
- William Gilmore Beymer

If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner.
- Henry Sambrooke Leigh

Skinny cooks can't be trusted.
- American Saying

As I ramble through life, whatever be my goal, I will unfortunately always keep my eye upon the doughnut and not upon the hole.
- Wendy Wasserstein

The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live.
- Socrates

Take twice as long to eat half as much.
- Anonymous

Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
- Peter De Vries

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
- Arnold H. Glasgow

Feed sparingly and defy the physician.
- James Howell

In eating, a third of the stomach should be filled with food, a third with drink and the rest left empty.
- Talmud

One way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.
- Cyril Connolly

More die in the United States of too much food than too little.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Some people have a foolish way of not minding, or pretending not to mind, what they eat. For my part, I mind my belly very studiously, and very carefully; for I look upon it, that he who does not mind his belly will hardly mind anything else.
- Samuel Johnson

Never, never, never quit.
- Winston Churchill

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
- Benjamin Mays

Victory belongs to the most persevering.
- Napoleon

1 comment:

  1. Lose Weight In 2 Weeks! We'll show your the healthiest ways to lose weight quickly! weight loss in 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete