Friday, July 11, 2008

MY NEW MIRACLE PILL

Hey, I just signed up with the FORM product and ordered some samples. I did try it a couple of times and WOW! I could really feel my stomach filling up and getting full. This is really great! My weakness is snacking late at night and taking this pill before dinner and a couple of hours after dinner, it really curbed that feeling of wanting to snack since I felt full. I can't wait for August when product becomes available!!

I've also joined Beach Body and doing these two things together will definitely keep me on track to lose the weight. Beach Body is another business opportunity where you become a coach to customers the company gives you. All you have to do is work out at least 8 times a month and have a webpage with your goals, exercise progress, etc. and email your customers if they need motivation, have questions, etc. It's great and really keeps me motivated to work out. If anyone wants to hear more about it go to http://www.beachbodycoach.biz/
I can't wait to get the results I want with this new FORM pill and exercise. Also, I think the Fixx shake is great too. It sure tastes a lot better than the other meal replacement shakes on the market! I think I've probably tried them all!

Thanks for all the info Heather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment