Friday, May 2, 2008

ELMOCIZE

Okay so don't laugh at me... I admit I'm not very coordinated and a big dork when I'm with kids only and there are no other adults around... (I wasn't even supposed to be in the video - I thought I was far enough to the left that the video camera was only getting the kids but oh well! You all have to endure seeing me jump around with the kids!) I probably won't still be doing Elmocize with the kids when they're older, but teaching them about exercise and showing them how fun it can be now is worth it! :)

3 comments:

  1. That was so cute that I almost died! You are such a cute mom and a good example. I have always admired you so much for your fun and patient heart! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny! ha ha. I like when your kids workout with me, it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that was very cool! Look at you Elmocizing with the kids. Awesome! Way to make things happen ... unlike over here where I do a lot of sitting and reading ... at least that's the case this week. Not that I have time for it ... but that's what I did for the last week regardless.
    Dang Stephenie Meyers and her cool vampire books.
    Somehow, nonetheless, I HAVE managed to lose one pound every week since January 1, 2008. Drinking lots of water and walking every day.
    Good to meet'cha!

    ReplyDelete