Tuesday, April 1, 2008

DAY SIX Mastercleanse

I'm on day six and although I don't feel crazy hungry like I'd expect to, I'm looking forward to eating food again. Last night at Chuck e Cheese I was breathing in the pizza and coveting the salads everyone was getting. Haha!

I was wondering how I would do with the tendency I have to finish off some of my kid's food if they don't finish but I'm doing good. Even while fasting I sometimes forget while I'm making a meal and pop something in my mouth. So far I haven't cheated at all. I figure if I'm going to do it I'm going all out.

My energy level is fine and I don't really feel hungry too much. Today I've had 6 cups of the lemonade mixture and I think that's about all I'm going to be able to do each day. I don't even normally start drinking it till after 10 am cause I'm so busy with the kids and I had the salt water earlier. So I pretty much drink two cups per meal.

I'm sure some of you might be wondering what foul things am I emitting from my body? Well, it's all been pretty much the runs. Nothing like in the photos I saw on the internet... Norda - is that what Kendall experienced too?

1 comment:

  1. Heather - Kendall said his understanding is when you have the runs that means it's working. He said that not only are you cleansing that particular part of your body, but also your lymphatic system (I guess that is how your lymphatic system gets rid of toxins, through the digestive system). So his understanding is that when there is nothing else coming out then you are done. It didn't really make sense to me because it wouldn't turn back to 'normal' until you eat solid foods. Also, he said he never did it long enough to know how it goes after the crap is out of your system. Ha ha, didn't mean crap as in real crap. :)

    That is really amazing how your energy isn't completely zapped, maybe cleansing doesn't drain you energetically because it is cleaning out toxins and other stuff? Good job at keeping it up this long. I hope that answers your question, or at least sheds some light.

    ReplyDelete