Thursday, April 3, 2008

DAY EIGHT Mastercleanse

Two and a half more days left of the cleanse and I feel like I could really do this regularly and be fine. It's amazing how I don't feel hungry after drinking the lemonade and still feel energy throughout the day. I am still waking up with Sadie during the night so I'm not like jumping-off-rooftops-full-of-energy, but still no nap needed.

I'm down 12 lbs. and feeling pretty good. What will be interesting is if I'll be able to keep the weight off and continue to lose. A lot of people gain the weight right back and some even double the weight they lost. I don't plan on gaining anything back, but I know I won't lose as quickly because Monday I start Body for Life again and that's a 2 lb per week loss. What I'm really excited about is having muscle take the place of the fat. That will be really wonderful!

This morning I was out of lemonade and out of lemons. We were pretty much out of a lot of other basic food items too so earlier this morning I loaded up the 4 kids and we went to Walmart. With Madie in the front of the cart, the carrier with Sadie in it at the back of the cart, and Joshy standing up in the middle we didn't have much room for anything! But we got groceries and made it home a little before lunchtime. After unloading groceries and kids, putting things away, and getting the kids lunch I was finally able to make my lemonade. I drank 4 cups since I didn't have any for breakfast and that was my lunch too. I could have just had 2 but I gotta at least hit the minimum requirement for this cleanse with 6-12 cups a day.

I feel great all around and will be eating healthier than ever after this cleanse!

1 comment:

  1. you need a personal blog too just about your shopping adventures :)

    way to go..you are kind of tempting me :) sort of...

    ReplyDelete