Monday, April 7, 2008

DONE with Mastercleanse!

I've been really busy so I haven't had time to post, but I am happy to say I finished DAY 10 of the Mastercleanse on Saturday and feel it was completely doable and completely worth it. I didn't cheat at all and I think it was because I had the mentality that it was a cleanse and not a diet. I lost a total of 15 lbs and feel really, really great. The entire time I didn't feel hungry and yet I still had a good amount of energy.

One thing I feel I will do differently the next time is instead of drinking the minimum of 6 cups a day, I will drink 10 or more. The reason is because I was reading Stanley Burrough's book and he wrote that the lemonade breaks everything down and the salt water and tea wash it out. Although I feel I cleansed myself pretty good, I want to see if next time I get different and possibly better results. What I really want is to expel something similar looking to what I saw in photos - the toxic buildup that happens because of years of eating junk.

I think I'll do this every 2-3 months. I feel really great and don't really feel like eating junk.

To break the fast yesterday I drank orange juice and today I'll drink orange juice and make a vegetable soup. Tomorrow I'll have veggie soup and I think I can eat normal foods again. Whoohoo!

I started Body for Life again this morning and I'll be needing protein since I'm lifting weights. I'm looking forward to getting to my good weight and I think I'll be able to do it just in time for Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Heather! Bravo at sticking to it! That's one thing I've noticed with people that I know who have done this and liked it, they want to do it a few times a year. It really motivates me to see what all the "fuss" is about. I'm glad you feel good!

    ReplyDelete