Monday, September 29, 2008

What Does a Woman Want?





















What does a woman want? To feel good about the way she looks is a huge deal for most women. So here I am at the What a Woman Wants show and my booth is smack right next to a liposuction booth... haha! Across from me is ANOTHER liposuction booth... I thought that was pretty funny.

Losing weight is a huge deal for most people because most people are not the ideal size thanks to convenient quick meals in the fast food industry or even in grocery markets. There is also a huge problem with the size of meals served in most restaurants. It's all about making food quick because we all leave such busy lives, and when we do get to sit down at a restaurant, we're served double or triple what a normal meal should be. Do these huge or quick meals help us in our efforts to live a healthy lifestyle? NO WAY.

When I found out about FORM I was working my buttocks off (literally) trying to shed the baby weight I had so conveniently and consistently gained with my 5th pregnancy. A HUGE goal for me after every pregnancy is to work that weight off ASAP and I'm pretty darn good at it if I do say so myself. :) Well, 5 pregnancies later and of course I'm not getting any younger... the weight was not coming off so easily this time. I swore by SlimFast (even though I was so HUNGRY just taking the shakes two meals a day), and working out. Those two things combined helped me shed the weight after 3 previous pregnancies. Well, this time around it was slow going and I was getting anxious to find something else.

Rich's friend was telling him about FORM and how it works and I was listening to the conversation (thanks to speakerphone in the car). I couldn't stop thinking about this new product and this new idea in weight loss. I told Rich I wanted to try it.

So I signed up and have been THRILLED - ABSOLUTELY THRILLED - to have found something that works 100% of the time! I've been losing a consistent 2-4 lbs a week and will be down to my goal weight in no time at all. I don't feel hungry AT ALL. I don't feel deprived either because I can eat what I want, I just won't eat as much of it. It's all about portion control when you want to lose weight - taking in less calories than you're working off. That's what it says in "Weight Loss for Dummies"... haha! YES, I did buy that book and it's great! :) But I believe it completely and it's obvious to me in all my weight loss efforts after each pregnancy.

So I put a little plug in this blog about FORM and FIXX from O3World and people gained interest and started signing up. That of course, put me in a position I wasn't really considering when I first signed up as a customer. I am happy to say that I am getting my product for free and it's only uphill from here.

I spent this past weekend doing the What a Woman Wants show in Sandy and had a really good time talking to people about this new idea in weight loss. We had people enter a drawing and everyone who entered at least gets a sample so they can try the product. We sold little packs of 6 pills for people who weren't quite interested in buying a whole bottle, and sold bottles of FORM as well as packets of the FIXX shake. It was great. I love the idea of helping people get healthy. I found something that works for me and so many others and it's been fun comparing stories. My friend Lena has lost 11 lbs in 2 weeks... Julianna has lost 10 lbs since starting, etc. It's a good thing and I'm glad I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment