Monday, September 15, 2008

Losing Weight has Never Been so Easy

I have never, absolutely NEVER known weight loss to be so easy. When you don't feel hungry or deprived, you just don't think about food all the time.

I am losing a consistent 4 lbs per week and so is one of my partners, Peter. (He's a guy though so does he really count?) :) Heheehhehehehh...

When another of my partners came to do the show with me he had never tried a FORM pill before. He isn't needing to lose any weight and is in O3World for the business aspect. Around lunch time, he was "starving" so I gave him one FORM pill to take and he seriously couldn't believe how quick his hunger went away. He and I both had a granola bar for lunch and we weren't hungry again till dinner.

So I find that the FIXX shake is absolutely the BEST ever at keeping me satisfied till lunch. I might have a piece of fruit in between, but usually I'm so busy I don't even think about food and then BAM it's lunchtime. With Slimfast I was hungry two hours later. Rich had to drink TWO Slimfast to even hold off his hunger. Needless to say, I am in love with my FIXX shake. Even when I am down to my goal weight I love a healthy shake for breakfast.

The vendor show was so fun and I'm still on cloud 9 about how well it went. We met some absolutely fabulous people! Sean and Peter are getting calls and emails and that will keep them busy for a while. They are good people and I'm really happy to work with them.

Life is good, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment