Friday, August 8, 2008

Order FORM and FIXX Now

It's here and we are excited! Time to get our month supply!

There are a variety of options to choose from whether you want the 40 pill bottle for $36 or if you want to get more with autoship for $139.

http://5225280.myo3world.com/

My plan is to take the FIXX shake for breakfast and a FORM before lunch and a FORM before dinner.

We are doing a VENDOR BOOTH at the What a Woman Wants show at the Layton and Southtowne Expo center Sept 12-13 and Sept 26-27. COME AND SEE US! JD Barnes and I will be working the booth the entire time and we have several others who have filled in all the slots for shifts throughout the show. We are SO excited!!!

I know this stuff works, but I want my own personal story so once I get my shipment in I will begin my weight loss journey with O3World product! I have 30 lbs to lose and I hope to lose between 2-5 lbs a week. I want to be thin for the show... do you think I can do it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment